To secure the health and safety of all of our families, the following policies will be in place at the gym until further notice
1. Cubbies moved to each warm-up section for shoes. This will ensure kids do not congregate around the cubbies.
2. Hand sanitizer will be readily available for all kids at all times. Coaches will have a hand sanitizer bottle available to give to the kids at any time. Soap will be available at all bathrooms at all times. Kids will be encouraged to wash hands before and after practice.
3. Coaches will be wiping down equipment and surfaces between each class.
4. Children are not allowed to attend practice if they or members of their household are sick.
5. We REQUIRE masks for all Adults and all kids over 8yrs who enter our doors. Because gymnastics is a highly physical activity, we are not requiring the gymnasts to wear masks while exercising in practice. If parents wish their gymnasts to wear masks, they will be allowed.
6. Coaches and Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
7. Kids are required to be escorted at least to the front door of the gym. They may not be dropped off and allowed to walk in the parking lot unaccompanied. A coach will be stationed at the door to receive the kids if the parents choose not to stay to watch.
9. We encourage parents to stay in the parking lot after drop off and not wait in the small waiting rooms. If parents stay in the viewing area to watch, we highly encourage masks and to maintain social distancing of at least 6ft. from other people. Preschool parents must stay in the viewing area with a mask.
10. If parents want to stay to watch gymnasts, we can only allow one parent in the viewing area per child.
11. Beyond one parent per child in the waiting room, we can not allow family members who are not participating in classes to wait in the viewing area.
12. We will remove toy box and book box.
13. We will attempt to distance kids as much as is feasible in our practices.
14. No "high fives" or unnecessary touching.
15. Only spot when absolutely necessary.
16. Suspend use of stickers.
17. Continue suspension of water fountain.
18. Bring a water bottle if you want. The water bottles will be stored in their cubbies with their shoes.
19. We will begin classes at :05 and end classes at :50. This will give us 15 minutes between classes so there is no "bottle neck" in the viewing area.
20. Each group of recreation classes will warm-up with their individual coach in a separate area from each other instead of warming up all together.
21. We will zone off areas of the gym with colored tape and tell the kids to stay in that area until told to transition to the next area.
22. Bathroom: Tumble track and beam and “that side of the gym” goes to the back bathroom. Floor, bars, preschool, goes to “front bathroom”
If a gymnast or a member of the gymnast' family has tested positive for COVID-19
1. Please inform the gym of this occurrence
2. The child will be asked to stay home from gym for a minimum of 2 weeks or until symptoms have subsided.
3. For the two weeks missed, we will do our best to make-up class determined by the restrictions on numbers and availability of spots. Make-ups can not be guaranteed, however, we will do everything we can to make-up for those missed classes even if we have to wait until this is all over. Tuition is non-refundable
4. We will inform the child's gymnastics class that a member of their class or a member of their family has tested positive for COVID-19.
5. If a parent decides to keep their kids home for 2 weeks after being informed of a case in their gymnastics class, the same make-up policy will apply.
6. If a coach tests positive for COVID-19, we will inform the parents and we will attempt to continue the class with a substitute coach. The same make-up class policy will apply.
7. If a gymnast's school class has a positive case and they must stay at home from school for two weeks, as long as the gymnast is not showing any symptoms, they can continue coming to gymnastics.
8. If a gymnast shows any symptoms of any illness, we ask them to stay home from the gym until the symptoms subside and the same make-up policy applies.