POLICIES / INFORMATION
Monthly Plan Policies
Preschool Class(ages 3-4): $85/month
Preschool Class(ages 1-2): $80/month
Preschool Class(ages 6 months to 12 months): FREE
One hour classes(55 min classes): $95/month
2 hour classes(Advanced and Pre-Team): $130/month
Adult Gymnastics or any session class: $155/9 week session
Late Fee Policy
We have no late fees. Tuition will be auto drafted on the first of each month via the form of payment
provided at registration: Credit/Debit Card. By providing payment information, customer is enrolling in auto draft. If a credit/debit card is rejected at auto draft, student may not attend class until payment is remitted. Each transaction will include a 3.9% + $.30 transaction fee billed to the customer.
Written notice (No verbal notice, only written- usually email) is required to drop a class.
This drop notice must occur 30 days in advance of dropping.
Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE once pulled on the 1st of each month.
Open Registration Policy
Based on availability, a gymnast can start at any point in the month.
Tuition will be prorated based on what week of the month the gymnast will start.
Prorate will be based on a 4 week month.
Tuition will be pulled automatically on the 1st of the month unless it's
paid prior to that time via the Parent Portal.
Sibling discounts are offered for immediate family members.
The second student will receive a 10% discount,
the third student a 20% discount,
and any additional students will receive a discount of 30% on their first class.
Multi Class Discounts
For each additional class, you will get a $10 discount.
Example: Class 1: $85, Class 2: $75, Class 3: $65
COMMUNICATING WITH OUR STAFF:
1. We always want to have an open communication with our customers. You can reach us by phone at 337-422-7077. Please leave us a detailed message if we are not available, email us, or message us on Facebook.
INCLEMENT WEATHER CLOSINGS:
1. In the event that the gym must be closed due to inclement weather, we will email, text, and post on facebook about the details of the closure.
2. If your child is already at practice and weather causes us to end practice early, we will contact you via text and/or phone call to pick up your child. Please be sure to have a current phone number in our system.
ENROLLMENT RELATED QUESTIONS:
1. When do you take enrollments?
We are always taking enrollments.
2. Do you have makeup classes?
Yes, you can makeup a class that you have missed. In order to arrange a make-up class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to have missed a class during your regularly schedule classes to make-up the class.
4. What does my child need to wear to class?
For girls: One piece leotards. We do not allow two piece leotards for the safety of the gymnasts. For boys: t shirt and shorts. We have cubbies in the gym for their shoes. We have leotards for sale in the Pro-Shop in the office.
5. Do you have FREE trial classes?
Yes, you can try out a class before you register. Email us at, Solagym@gmail.com, and let us know you would like to come try out a class.
6. I'm not sure what class to enroll my child in, how do I know which one to choose?
The best way to find out what class to enroll your child in is to have him/her evaluated by a coach. That will help us determine what class to enroll her/him in. Email us or call us 337-422-7077.
7. Do you have classes over the Holidays?
Our recreational and tumbling classes are not in session during holidays. We follow Lafayette Parish School System Holiday Schedule.
8. What is Parent Watch Week?
Parent Watch Week is where we invite parent's to come watch their child(ren) show off their new skills that they learned toward the end of each session.